The Flamgard Calidair Group are always on the lookout for the very best in new and experienced talent to join our ever growing team. If you believe you can add value to our business, please forward a copy of your C.V. along with a covering letter detailing what you can bring to our business, to email@example.com
Or write to:
Flamgard Engineering Ltd, Unit 2-4, Gemini Works, Estate Road, Pontnewynydd, Pontypool, NP4 6YW.
Project Engineer – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Flamgard Engineering Ltd has over 30 years’ experience in the design and manufacturing of high quality, specialist HVAC dampers and associated equipment.
We operate right across the globe within industry sectors as diverse as Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Marine, Power Generation, Tunnel & Metro and Industrial.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a project engineer who has a sound understanding of the Nuclear sector.
You will be an effective team member, working with the contracts manager and project specific colleagues to ensure the smooth workflow with maximum output for the Company on a nuclear project.
The project engineer will play a vital supporting role a multi-million-pound project for Hinkley Point C and is for a fixed term of 12 months.
Some specific duties include:
• To work with the Contracts Manager and the Hinkley Point Project Specialist in interpreting the client’s requirements and work closely with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the effective conclusion of contracts
• Liaise and coordinate with Design Engineering & and contract specific personnel for the timely submission of all documentation
• Liaise with production to organise and prioritise workload within a schedule to meet project deadline
• Respond to any client questions, concerns or requests throughout the project in a timely manner and escalate and signpost on as and when required
• To attend project specific meetings and action/ communicate instructions as directed
If you have worked within a HVAC / Engineering environment, have project management experience and/or qualifications and fancy the challenge of being part of a high profile project then we need to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter as to why you think you are suitable for the role, along with what your salary expectations are to HR@flamgard.co.uk by Wednesday 12th December 2018.