Zero leakage where it counts – Flamgard’s CID-01 Damper
With over 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions, Flamgard has developed high-integrity dampers for specific applications across numerous sectors.
The CID-01 Zero Leakage Isolating Damper is one such solution, and has been designed for applications in which total isolation of the airstream an absolute safety requirement. Meeting stringent shut-off requirements, the CID-01 damper lends peace of mind by ensuring comprehensive isolation performance and is backed up by Flamgard’s company-wide quality and health and safety management accreditations.
The CID-01 damper is suitable for use in sectors including:
- Delivers reliable shielding of irradiated air, enabling secure ventilation within new-build nuclear developments which must meet strict safety standards.
- The CID-01 damper performs in irradiated environments, with decontamination considerations accounted for.
- It is seismically resistant, and will continue to operate during and after tremors.
- Suitable for hospitals, laboratories and pharmaceutical applications which require absolute particle containment.
- Total isolation of contaminated airstreams makes for safe environments for staff and patients.
- The CID-01 damper also enables the segregation of testing environments in laboratories.
- Effective ventilation of toxic or otherwise dangerous gases, guaranteeing safe working conditions.
- Helps to regulate environmental contaminants, and reduce the emission of atmospheric pollutants.
- Where hermetically sealed environments are necessary, the CID-01 damper ensures that no particulates enter the workspace.
To see more information about the CID-01 damper and to download its datasheet, simply visit the product page: http://flamgard.co.uk/product/isolation-retention-dampers/cid-01/Back to News/Blog